Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need to order parts for the handle and the stop lever.

Customer Question
Need to order parts...

Need to order parts for the handle and the stop lever

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

C10FC2 dont know age

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to fix the swing stop handle some one broke the handle

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.ereplacementparts.com/hitachi-c10fc2-compound-miter-saw-parts-c-7927_13297_15209.html

All of the available parts are located on the page and you can order them from there

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.