Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I would like to no how i can erase call block ona very

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to no how i can erase call block ona very important no.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Panasonic kx-tgf 570 bought today

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to book nothing worked just put phones together idailed my no. and i hit call block how do i remoe it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Did you added ANY OTHER numbers to the block list - beside this one number?

2) Has the party with this number actually called yet - and was blocked?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)