Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Panasonic 6.0 cordless phone and need to know how…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic 6.0 cordless phone and need to know how to empty the mailbox.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The late few weeks, we left home on 9/7/17 due to Irma hurricane and several people have told me they tried to call and leave a message, but the mailbox was full. I try to delete old messes as they come in and do not understand why the mailbox is full.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (6.0 does not identify the model).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone - that can be used to place a TEST CALL to the Panasonic phone - to hear this message for yourself and WHEN it is played (after a number of rings)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)