Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

HOW DO I INCRES MY RING CALLS. I HAVE A NEW JUST PURCHASED…

Customer Question
HOW DO I INCRES...

HOW DO I INCRES MY RING CALLS

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I HAVE A NEW JUST PURCHASED MODEL KX TGF575S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

IT IS NEW I JUST BOUGHT IT ONLY RINGS 3 TIMES SINCE I STARTED USUING IT

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Are you referring to the built-in answering system - that may be picking up the calls after three rings?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line?

4) Do you have access to an outside phone - such as a cell phone - to place a TEST CALL to the Panasonic number and count the rings heard (and greeting) in the calling phone?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

ANSWERS TO ABOVE
1 NO
2 AT&T
3 NO continue
4 YES (Thats how I checked the number of calls
should asked changed to my question HOW DO I SET MY CALLS TO MORE OR LESS CALLS AND TO CONTINUOUS
Because I tried it again and it rang 4 times I could have been wrong saying 3??
OK cancelled my call I WILL WAIT FOR ANSWER ON LINE AND EMAIL

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. However another expert may respond to your call request before I can reach a phone.

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

IF that will work for you, please let me know if the AT&T service is U-verse based (digital) or "direct wired" (analog).

Thanks

Cancel my call I just phoned thenumber of rings I can make on my phone menu
Thank you

Hi again,

We experts can not cancel your call request, but I will NOT respond to it and continue here in the text/chat screen.

When you say "I just phoned thenumber of rings I can make on my phone menu" - does that mean that you found a way to CHANGE the number of rings - in whatever message system that is being used?

CORRECT SHOULD OF READ ( FOUND THE NUMBER OF RINGS)
AGAIN PLEASE CANCEL MY CALL

AGAIN:

We experts can not cancel your "call request", but I will NOT respond to it and continue here in the text/chat screen.

So are you "all set" or still need further help or have any more questions about this phone system?

Thanks

Cancel my question I solved while waiting I have not received an answer. I will cancel my charge on my card if any