Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Im trying to reset number of ring on my kxtg5771 phone. At…

Customer Question
Im trying to reset...

Im trying to reset number of ring on my kxtg5771 phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

At least 5 yrs not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Cant manual so nothing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone/answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How many rings is the system set to right now, and how many rings would you like to happen?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I do not want this trial or to sign up for a plan
No I do not a plan or an answer Refund my $5.00

Hi again,

As mentioned above,ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a "trial or plan") are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me).

Also:

We experts are "users" of this site - just like you - and have no access to ANY of your private information or account.

If you have ANY concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Please let me know if you have any more questions - about your phone system - now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

can u help me fix number of rings on phone?
phone rings twice and let recorder pick up

I believe I can - IF you are willing to work with me, and understand that there IS a fee for this service.

Just in case you were not aware, you have asked your question on JustAnswer.com - a paid support service. It is NOT free help.
Typically there is a $5 deposit - to POST your question - plus an agreed upon amount, with the total balance paid upon receiving an answer.

Please let me know if you fully understand, and want to proceed with this help/advice.

Thanks

I do not want a plan thanks anyway

As mentioned earlier - "a plan" is OPTIONAL.

In other words, we can do this for a "one-time fee".

Would you like help with that understanding?

how much?????

Unfortunately, we experts can NOT SEE how much you bid - past the initial deposit.

But YOU may be able to see that amount by clicking on the "My Account" link - on your side of the system.

i did not understand so I don't want help from you afterall

Very good.

If you have ANY other concerns about your account or site operation, You can contact the Customer Service department at the following page:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Take Care, Greg A.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.