Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have followed the steps to set up sales tax Of 5%. After…

Customer Question
I have followed the...

I have followed the steps to set up sales tax Of 5%. After the steps are complete on page 8 of the manual. I put the register in Reg 1. And do a test to see if the tax is being added in the receipt. It's not. I've tried several times.

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No I don't think so.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
The model of register is Royal Alpha 583cx
It's been a full day. I have no answer. And I paid good money. I'd like a refund.
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry for the delay.

If the tax programming is not working as expected you will need to perform a reset on the cash register and reprogram the tax again.

Let me know if that works?