Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My teac cassette to cd converter. the tape my wierd sounds…

Customer Question
My teac cassette to...

My teac cassette to cd converter. the tape my wierd sounds when recording. is there something i can do to fix it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It looks like lp r 550 usb

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A week. i tried to clean the tape head

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What sounds are made by the tape while recording? and does it make similar sounds when playing back also?