Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

My Bose Solo TV Sound System will not come on. I have

My Bose Solo TV Sound System will not come on. I have rebooted as suggested by others and no sight that it is getting any power.

Hi there and welcome

Are any lights showing on it at all when connected and turned on?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no lights are shown anywhere. I also opened the back cover to see the inside and no lights on the motherboard.

ok, to rule out the power socket as the issue, have you tried a different power socket with the unit?

Please let me know

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
still no results

Do you have a multimeter available there to check if the cable is providing power to the unit?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
where do I check?

Follow the steps here please to test for continuity

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Testing+Power+Cord+Continuity/1561

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The power cable tested OK.

Thanks

It is the power board in the System that has faulted, it is the only cause left for this

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the Stereo to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks