Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Where can I send my Walkman player E-364 for repair? I

Customer Question
Where can I send...

Where can I send my Walkman player E-364 for repair?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I bought from Amazon late 2015.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Female socket for charging or syncing music has broken pins--that is all. Everything else works. No troubleshooting used as the socket is the problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I purchased a new walkman this year but would like to have the old one repaired for a back up unit. Use it for reading my CD books on the go.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Just need an address or phone number for nearest repair source. My zip code is 34601 in Central Florida
Must sign off now. I await your answers by email.
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What is the issue you are having with the walkman, how exactly is it failing?

Please let me know