Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I need to factory reset my floureon dvr I forgot my password…

Customer Question
Hi I need to factory...
Hi I need to factory reset my floureon dvr I forgot my password
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good evening.

I will be happy to assist you to reset your Fluoren DVR.

Here are the steps:

(1) Keep pressing both the "MODE" button and the "PTZ" button on the left for 5 seconds.

(2) When prompted for a password, the default is "4321".

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.

I'm buy this on ebay on 03/21/2016

I am trying to find the reset procedure for that particular DVR.

Hi any luck??
Any answers for my question??

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been doing an exhaustive search and was not able to find a procedure to reset your DVR.

I will opt out of the question to allow another Expert to weigh in and see if he can assist you further.

Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.
My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

As there is no mode or PTZ button, you will need to contact Fluoreon online to obtain a superpassword *****:

http://www.floureon.com/contactus.html

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Pete, Electronic Engineer