Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I purchased a &K floral stemming machine and it had no

Customer Question
I purchased a B&K...

I purchased a B&K floral stemming machine and it had no operating/manuel the Model # H serial # 51459 can you if possible send me an operating manuel I don't even know how to load stems into machine or run it at al

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I do not know how old it is and has picks but no operating manuel as to how to load picks or operate it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have not tried any trouble shooting other than try and load the picks that came with it do u know what i am talking about

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Only showing me how to operate and possible download operating manuel cannot use something i do not know how to operate and the people advised me it was purchased at an aution and it is antique I gave u the model number and serial number for it pls can u help or not

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 4 days by:
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, there isn't an available manual online for your model but they do come up for sale on eBay.