Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a 1175 sentry safe lost the key? sentry 1175 T291870…

Customer Question
I have a 1175...

I have a 1175 sentry safe lost the key?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sentry 1175 T291870 AGE AT LEAST 10+YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

FOUND A BENT KEY THAT FITS LOCK WILL NOT TURN TO SECURE!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

DO I GO TO A LOCKSMITH?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can request a new key online here: https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-key?_ga=2.208181329.297187949.1505934006-134693765.1495676659

or you can call over the phone at 1-***-***-****

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.