Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a message on my microwave h97, model #6ad1230691

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message on my microwave h97

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Model #6ad1230691 Panasonic inverta

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started have don e nothing

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 9 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Please tell me what the message is, on your microwave, so that I can advise you.

H97

OK, thanks for responding...

That message could be dangerous! it means something to do with the door latch, or perhaps the door sensor switch, has a problem... and if it is one type of problem, the microwave will not turn Off when the door is open or opened, and you may be exposed to microwaves, a distinct health hazard!

I advise strongly, that you have the microwave serviced, without using it any more, or at least replace it (and if you discard it, cut the cord off with shears, so that nobody mistakes it for safe to use!)

Would you like advice on getting it serviced? if it were new enough, then it might perhaps be covered by warranty. Tell me how old it is, and I will advise you on that too.

Since I have not heard back from you, I am assuming that my answer was helpful and provided what you needed to help toward a solution.

If I have indeed answered your question, please rate my answer, using the five-star interface on your JustAnswer page. - A five-star rating would be appreciated. Thank you.

(If this didn't answer your question, if you need more info, or have any comments, use Reply To Expert to respond, and I will help and advise you further.)