Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES A MSG THE LIGHT BLINKS ON TOP. HOWEVER,

Customer Question
WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES A...

WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES A MSG THE LIGHT BLINKS ON TOP. HOWEVER, IT BLINKS EVEN THO THERE IS NO MSG. I DID UNPLUG ALL 3 PHONES FOR 30 MIN. TO NO AVAIL. H E L P!!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

KX-TG7623B MODEL #

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1 OR 2 MONTHS NOW I WAITED TILL AFTER THE HURRICANE TO NOTIFY YOU. PURCHASED 10/14/12

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

S/N 2EAXA121792

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you pressing the play button on the main base station but get no messages?
IF you pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.