Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do I cancel autopay on my phone? don't remember but

Customer Question
How do I cancel...

How do I cancel autopay on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Don't remember but phone is not the problem - somehow I'm being charged automatically on my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few months now - what am I troubleshooting, except to stop charging my credit card..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: randy-cssm,
 replied 11 months ago
randy-cssm
Dear Customer: We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/aou3l-cancel-autopay-phone-don-t-remember.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Autopay with which company?