Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have an older model Panasonic electric chair that only the…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older model Panasonic electric chair that only the footrest is in-operable. My IT man was here and he asked if I can get a copy of the schematics of model #EP1005.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

EP1005 and I have to think it's probably 15 years old. I bought it new and I hardly used it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's not been working for over a year NOW. YOU'RE SERVICE DEPT. GAVE ME THE NAME & # OF A LOCAL MAN WHO I CALLED BUT HE SAID THAT HE WAS UP IN YEARS AND HE WOULD'T EVEN LOOK AT IT

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can request a copy of the schematics from Panasonic service dept:

http://shop.panasonic.com/support

Pete, Electronic Engineer