Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Need, I don't know, it is about 4 - 5 years old, I want to…

Customer Question
I don't know, it...

I don't know, it is about 4 - 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to add HBO to my services and i need my Roku pin number to start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

1. Go to my.roku.com from your computer or smartphone.
  2. If you are not already logged in, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Under PIN Preference, select Update.
  4. Select your PIN preference from the three choices.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
    • Always require a PIN to make purchases.
    • A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
  5. If you choose either of the first two choices and have not created a PIN, you will be prompted to enter a four-digit number in the PIN field and select the Verify PIN field for confirmation.
  6. If you already have a PIN, enter your PIN in the Verify PIN field.
  7. Select Save Changes and agree to the terms of service.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.