Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Can we have an actual conversation? Much easier for me. Just…

Customer Question
Can we have an...

Can we have an actual conversation? Much easier for me. Just had rods put in my neck. Moving slow.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Dell- 4 or 5 years old? without shutting it down, I have NO Idea how to know.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Odds and ends issues. I use this for 2 businesses. I use internet explorer. Yahoo email and att. If that makes sense. thinking I should do Firefox. My business at a stand still, took out all favorites that are needed for work.....Got so many people waiting on me. Waiting someone to suggest best options, set up business email.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

You mean other than I am a real idiot about this stuff, my neck is killing me from rods being putting in? I think that should cover it. And there are a few other things I will need help with once this is dealt with.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

In my opinion, Internet Explorer is the worse browser out of the big 3: Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. I would recommend a switch to either Firefox or Chrome.

Do you have anymore specific questions that I can help you with?

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.