Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a Sony TV PURCHASED 2015. tHE REMOTE HAS BEEN IN

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony TV PURCHASED 2015. tHE REMOTE HAS BEEN IN WATER. WHERE CAN i BUY ANOTHER?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IT IS 2 YRS sONEY MODEL. CAME WITH TV. rm

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was dropped in water. Does not work. Where can I get another. The number on the front is RM-YD103. A number where the batteries fit id s1412197

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I know of nothing else.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?

Simply view my reply for the answer to your question.