Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Flower. I have a Panasonic KX-TG7874 phone. I have installed…

Customer Question
Hello. my name is...

Hello. my name is ***** ***** I have a Panasonic KX-TG7874 phone. I have installed the Panosonic Smartphone Connect App on my iPhone. This App seems to have found/completed the Panasonic Base, but now is asking for the Panasonic Base IP. How do I get the IP address ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

It is a phone, not a TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just trying to do a Link to Cell function using the Smartphone App

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I just need to know how to find the Panasonic Phone IP

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

The app did not find your phone, this is why it asks for the IP, as it cannot find it, the reason though it cannot find it is the app only works for the Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone(KX-PRW110/PRW120/PRW130) models.

I am really sorry but the phone you have is not IP based and cannot work with the App, only the models I gave can.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you