Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

All my TV WILL DO IS SCAN, ONE YEAR 6MONTHS NO ONE ELSES IN…

Customer Question
All my TV WILL...

All my TV WILL DO IS SCAN

Technician's Assistant: What is the machine's exact make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

ONE YEAR 6MONTHS NO ONE ELSES IN PARK IS DOING THIS ELECTRONICS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

5 days all it will do is act like it is scanning

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 11 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of your TV? Also do you have some sort of cable box connected to the set?

why is my tv still not on I don't have a email I have paid my bill plus 5dollars
did u get my phone #
did you get my phone #
why in the hell is no one calling me
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please