Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My Magnavox will not turn on. Is there something I can try?

Customer Question
My Magnavox will not...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Where do no find that info?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1at time today. Unplugged and tried the on/off on the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

COst?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you please tell me the model number, found on the back of the tv?
Note: This is a paid support service, you would have agreed to the fee shown on the payment page while posting your question.

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.