Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

No channels found, insignia modelMS28D220NA'16, just started…

Customer Question
No channels found Technician's...

No channels found

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Insignia modelMS28D220NA'16

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started this morning

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 11 months ago
Anthony
Anthony, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Sorry you are having problems here,how do you normally receive and view TV services?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

Anthony

problem has been resolved,tv back to norm
as noted above;problem resolved no need to talk
Electronics Technician: Anthony, Technician replied 10 months ago

OK how did you do that?autotune?