Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do the controls on Transmitter TR110 II function?

Customer Question
How do the controls...

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sennheiser RS 110 II and is 2yrs and 4 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a hearing problem and wear 2 hearing aids and am having difficulty in determining if the problem is with my aids or the Sennheiser. How can I tell

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What is exactly the issue you have with the transmitter? You are getting no sound?

Please let me know

I have to wear 2 hearing aids and with these aids in position, there is no difference in sound reception using the Sennheiser headphones.
Is the problem with my hearing aids or the headphones? All I want to know is how to test the headphones and/or transmitter. Then if necessary I will take my hearing aids to the Audiologist.

Ok, so you wear the headphones and get no extra sound, did you turn on the headphones?

1. Yes, the headphones were turned on. And the batteries also tested OK
2. As requested, how can I test that my transmitter is functioning correctly and there is nothing wrong with it?
3. As requested, how can I test that my headphones are functioning correctly and there is nothing wrong with them?
4. I do not wish to start a Free Trial.
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago

The transmitter has no testing sequence, nor do the headphones, but if you have 2n headphones that have stopped working with the transmitter then you will know it is the transmitter that is at fault here.