Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How to insert sim card, cph1701brand new, nil, no thanks…

Customer Question
How to insert sim...

How to insert sim card

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Cph1701brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nil

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good night.

It is very easy to insert the SIM card into your phone. Please click here to watch a video that shows you how to do it.

It was my pleasure assisting you. Please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be compensated for assisting you.

I hope that you have a restful night.