Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Why is my phone losing calls? 5 Years? about 6 months I have…

Customer Question
Why is my phone...

Why is my phone losing calls?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

5 Years?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 6 months I have not anything until now because I have other phone colected

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.