Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Why is my phone losing calls? 5 Years? about 6 months I have…

Customer Question
Why is my phone...

Why is my phone losing calls?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

5 Years?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 6 months I have not anything until now because I have other phone colected

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.