Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have a vista 50 system hardwired and it was installed in

i have a vista 50 system hardwired and it was installed in 2004. We have door, motion and fire/smoke. What is the best solution for monitoring without having to go through the painful sales presentation from one of the big companies ? Are there reliable monitoring companies that do not require the high pressure sales pitch ?

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can use a company like GeoArm:

There is no minimum contract and no hidden fees:

http://www.geoarm.com/honeywell-monitoring.html

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------