Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Cable has been out for the last 4 hours. All that shows up…

Customer Question
Cable has been out...

Cable has been out for the last 4 hours. All that shows up on TV screen is "No Signal". What's going on?????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sanyo with DVR. Approx. 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Approx, 4 hours. Tried everything, but to no avail and of course, I can't get through to speak with a breathing person.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid_Sony, Technician replied 8 months ago
Shahid_Sony
Shahid_Sony, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Ca you please tell me what you have already tried so far to fix the issue?

Everything - just want to be able to talk to a breathing person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is ridiculous!!
Why should I have to pay money for service, when I already pay an outlandish monthly service???? This is ridiculous
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

You have reached a third party technical support site -- If you are trying to reach your cable provider then you have reached the wrong company although we can help you with your issue.

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.