Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I JUST PURCHASED A POLAROID DIGITAL FHD LED TV 40GSR3000FC I…

Customer Question
I JUST PURCHASED A...

I JUST PURCHASED A POLAROID DIGITAL FHD LED TV 40GSR3000FC I LOST THE SCREWS FOR THE STAND. wHAT SIZE DO I NEED

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the LED television's exact make and model?

40GST3000FC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I JUSY NEED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE SCREWS I NEED. MY PUPPY GOT AHOLD OF THEM

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am not able to find the exact size screw but you can take the stand into a local hardware store such as Home Depot and the clerk can help you find a size that fits.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.