Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

My new Korg SV-1 88 keys is delivering no sound :( how are…

Customer Question
Hello! My new Korg...

Hello! My new Korg SV-1 88 keys is delivering no sound :( Hi Pearl how are you

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just purchased it from ***** ***** in Hong Kong

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It's been like that for about 3 weeks now I turn it on and all the function lights go on for 1 second, then are off leaving the valve tube light on and "Favorite 1" on I've tried connecting to different power sources, resetting by turning on power and function at the same time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hello, is it possible to get an response by today?
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Is this a new or used Korg?

Is it still under warranty?

Can you hear any sound through headphones?