Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I HAVE NO SUUMD UN ABC BWEQURK, I08 MESN RGE

Customer Question
I HAVE NO SUUMD...

I HAVE NO SUUMD UN ABC BWEQURK

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I08 MESN RGE NIDENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SFRW TIMED RGUS MONTH

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

ICAN,T HEAR THE WIS GAMR

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please explain your issue in more detail