Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I just bought this computer from Best Buy and Geek Squad was…

Customer Question
I just bought this...

I just bought this computer from Best Buy and Geek Squad was suppose to Transfer all my files !! And I cant find my Quick Books

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Are no Icons to Start my Quick Books

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just picked up my New Computer from Geek Squad at Best Buy in Fort Myers Florida this morning at 10 am

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

They said all of my old hard drive was transfered

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you have Windows 10 on the computer?

John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.