crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

How to repair panasonic massage chair ep 11. Remote control

Customer Question

how to repair panasonic massage chair ep 11. Remote control not working properly. It will turn on, blinks and turn off.
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: Not TV. Massage chair.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried reset.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is there any sevice repairman in Chicago suburb area?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

You can buy the replacement remote control but they are scarce and do not come onto the market often. The last one that I can see that came to market has already sold out. If you believe the remote control is the only thing wrong with your massage chair then you will need to continue to search for the remote control until it comes onto the market again.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's a Panasonic ep 1011 massage chair. The problem was the remote I can turn it on, massage head will move, then the remote will blink then will turn off. I read in the internet that it maybe clutch or motor problem that turns it off. If there is a local technician in Chicago area that you can recommend.
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

What is your zip code?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
60467
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Here are a couple of places that can offer a repair:

Brookstone

*****NChicago, IL 60617(###) ###-####/p>

ChairMassage-Chicago by TherapyPro.

505 N Michigan AveChicago, IL 60611

(###) ###-####/p>

Magic Massage Chair Co.

19 Everett LnMokena, IL 60448

(###) ###-####/p>

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I researched and saw that somebody had the same problem few years ago. He also asked you guys for help. I don't think it got resolved. I will call the guys that you suggested.
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Great to hear!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, issue not resolved. Still looking
for right fix or person who can fix it.
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

As mentioned previously, you will need to call the local repair shops that you requested.