Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

How do unblock a number, kx-tgf342c, 2 days I pressed the…

Customer Question
How do unblock a...

How do unblock a number

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Kx-tgf342c

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 days I pressed the block call button by accident when answering the phone it is my sons number

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 9 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phone and the blocked number.

To help you with this issue, I have attached an ENHANCED set of instructions - as an image - for how to unblock a single number.

I also have the TEXT interpretation of those instructions below.

NOTE: These instructions are to be preformed using a CORDLESS HANDSET - WHILE the system is NOT IN USE (not on a call).

What the instructions say (in text):

1) Press the CALL BLOCK button

2) Use the UP or DOWN arrows to HIGHLIGHT the "Block a single number", THEN press the SELECT soft key (button below the display).

3) Use the UP or DOWN arrows to FIND the number you want to unblock.

4) Press the ERASE soft key, then use UP or DOWN to highlight "Yes", then press the SELECT soft key. This CONFIRMS that you want to erase it.

Last step is to press the OFF button - which exits programming.

Let me know if you saw the instructions (image), and if these steps work for you.

Thanks, ***** *****

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)