Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Asking about sound cancellation devices like Sono & Muzo...

Customer Question
Hello... asking about sound...

Hello... asking about sound cancellation devices like Sono & Muzo... are they out to markets yet? and if yes, where can I buy? thanx

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Asking about sound cancellation devices like Sono & Muzo... are they out to markets yet? and if yes, where can I buy? thanx

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not for now thanx

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the Sono and Muzo products are still in the start up phase and not out to market yet.

Thank you... are there any other products that use same technology in the market? (i.e. not white noise)?

Unfortunately, no.

thank you Josh :) you have been very helpful :)

You're welcome!

Please use the star rating at the top to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.