Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

When can I get an answer on the amount to reactivate a cardf…

Customer Question
When can I get...

When can I get an answer on the amount to reactivate a cardf and why do I need to

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is old and I do not know the device number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Every thing to find the price yo reactivate no answer and we tried enerything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please answer the questions it is for an old man that had a stroke

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What type of card is it?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.