Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a e95 gps/hybrid touch screen. the screen wont

Customer Question
I have a e95...

I have a e95 gps/hybrid touch screen. the screen wont respond to touch or push button..keeps cycling around

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the brand and model of the GPS?

Raymarine e95

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a week, have tried cutting off the power hoping it would reboot

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Check for any contamination on the touchscreen or around the bevelled edge.

Wipe the touchscreen to ensure it is clean.

Clean around the edge using a pin.

Let me know if that helps?