Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

This not an ereader question I am calling about the amazon…

Customer Question
This not an ereader...

This not an ereader question I am calling about the amazon fire stick

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

6 months old and i would have to get the box to tell you the model, would you like me do that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried pretty much everything I can think of it keeps coming up only on select content movies unable to stream

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Has it ever worked properly?

it has

Have you tried a factory reset?