Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I want to buy a sign that i want to put outside of my home's…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy a sign that i want to put outside of my home's main entrance door

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I see lot of sign in amazon's site, but my question is how i can put in the door. i have one old sign of animal, but i don't want any live picture. if possible then how i can send you this picture to show how this sign is attached to the door

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Can i send the picture to you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you remote in my computer then i can show you what i want to do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Yes, I can remote into your computer if it would be helpful for you.

Ok then tell me how you remote

I will have to send you the Remote service request. You need to accept it first.

Ok go head to remote

Once you accept the service request. I will give you the instructions on setting up the remote session.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for example Windows/MAC etc.