Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Our relatively old Apex seems to have died. Any way to

Customer Question
Our relatively old Apex...

Our relatively old Apex seems to have died. Any way to resuscitate it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I don't know. My wife brought it into our marriage. Can I send a picture?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

A few days. I've tried the manual on/off and the remote.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Could you tell me the model number, it will be found on a sticker on the back of the tv.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I am not satisfied with this, but I blame myself for stumbling into it. Since you've already charged me, that should conclude this unhappy episode.

You did pay the agreed upon fees to the site (not to me) when initiating the process. I'd be happy to provide you an answer, but needed a model number from the back to give you specifics.