Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I live in west sims bury and have poor radio reception. I…

Customer Question
I live in west...

I live in west sims bury and have poor radio reception. I want to her nou specificallynwm,I live in Wst Simsbury and always ad poor radio reception. I particularly want to hear npr

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

BFifty years. There is West Mountain that seems to be the problem

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No. I do not know what I need- antenna or?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Who do I call? John appliance technician

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?

There are four radios

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Your best option may be to use internet radio - you can get thousands of different stations:

https://tunein.com/radio/United-States-r100436/