Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

What number would I call for a service person to come out to…

Customer Question
What number would I...

What number would I call for a service person to come out to install my new modem in my home?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I just bought it a few months ago - I believe it's a Motorola, but I can't get wifi until it gets installed, and it was required to be replacing the old one I own.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am asking for help in installing the new modem that I was required to purchase, and my wifi service hasn't worked for months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I need a phone number to arrange for someone to come out to install it properly for me.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

It should just be plug and play.

Have you tried to connect the power and the cable to it?