Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Door will not open after i enter my code, i am too old to…

Customer Question
Door will not open...

Door will not open after i enter my code

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

I am too old to turn over safe there is a number on he side which is A3817 and AV30261

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just last week i used safe o tues and o wed it did not work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 11 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help with your safe. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm unable to talk on the phone at the moment, but I'm happy to chat with you on here.

Just so I'm clear on what the problem is: You have a Sentry A3817 safe, and you cannot get it open. Is that right?