John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Door will not open after i enter my code, i am too old to

Customer Question

door will not open after i enter my code
JA: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: i am too old to turn over safe there is a number on he side which is A3817 and AV30261
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: just last week i used safe o tues and o wed it did not work
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan, and I'd be happy to help with your safe. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. I'm unable to talk on the phone at the moment, but I'm happy to chat with you on here.

Just so I'm clear on what the problem is: You have a Sentry A3817 safe, and you cannot get it open. Is that right?