Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

We used the same code to open the safe since purchase 2009.

Customer Question
We used the same...

We used the same code to open the safe since purchase 2009. we cannot open, we tried delete and reset, we put new batteries in please advise

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

A5781

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

On page 1 we followed delete and then tried to add new

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Did the batteries ever go flat in the safe?

When was the safe last successfully opened?

What is the status of the LED lights on the safe when you try to open it?

we always used the factory code model A5781 It's been a month we tried each step in the book 1. enter prog. key the factory code