John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My customer acct 8773201340195066. I am being blocked from

Customer Question

My customer acct 8773201340195066. I am being blocked from access to e-mail and normal usage by a weather app that I allowed because I was checking on my property in Florida...It constantly comes up when I try to open my server. In general I can't use my desk top because of this problem. Can you help me get rid of this and any other apps I don't need. Thank you
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: It is a Toshiba L505. Which like me is too old probably...I'm 81 going on 100...it still serves me pretty well
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just tried to bypass by going to other servers....I usually use chrome or one of the other more common ones...I also am using windows 10 which was probably a mistake
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well. I just need to communicate...I can't access my e-mail as it is right now
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the exact error you are getting?

Please let me know