Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

Consumer Electronics

That's my first email and don't remember anything of that

Customer Question
That's my first email and...
That's my first email and don't remember anything of that can u help me out
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

If you enter in the email address and the password ***** renember setting, what is the message it gives you?

Please let me know

Thank you

Is not email my Apple ID is the problem can remember it
If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new passwordOnce done, you can use these details to sign in on your device I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please.
Richard, Customer Service