Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I have a question about my electronics but i can’t seem to…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about my electronics but i can’t seem to get to the tv&electronics section of this webpage?

Technician's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Its not pertaining to alegal matter anyway.

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I was struck by a vehicle almost 10 yrs. Ago in which i suffered a broken back & a traumatic brain injury is the statute of limitations met in this case?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well it was my fault because i was intoxicated at the time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
9/14/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me about the problem with your tv?

Electronics Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.