Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Will the charger for my Sony speaker model no. SRS-SB2 harm

Customer Question

Will the charger for my Sony speaker model no. SRS-SB2 harm my kIndle paper white? How can I find out?--lost my Kindle charger and the Sony charger fits and works.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: I can't make that out but I have had it since 2013 I think I guess it is written on the back but I can't read it
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing. I just lost my Kindle charger and want to use the Sony charger if it won't harm the kindle
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I found the model number of the Kindle DP75SDI Serial number 9017 2201 4277 0FVX
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would like to cancel this request. I had no idea it was going to cost $36. Can this be cancelled?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 month ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with this. I checked the power requirements of the Kindle and the specs of the Sony adapter you have. They will work fine together without causing damage to either component. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.