Consumer Electronics

Electronics Repair Questions? Ask an Electronics Technician

I was trying to view my paypal statements and pop up says I…

Customer Question
Hi. I was...

Hi. I was trying to view my paypal statements and pop up says I have to load acrobat reader. My computer is new and I don't want any more programs than necessary. Should I load this an is it safe?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Hp envy x360

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried anything yet. I'm trying to load all of my accounts and logins to this machine. First time I have seen this message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Consumer Electronics
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones,
 replied 11 months ago

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Adobe Reader is 100% safe. It is a very commonly used application to read PDF documents.

You may download the application from the following page: https://get.adobe.com/reader/

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com