John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My sound isn't working, computer says that script isn't

Customer Question

My sound isn't working, computer says that script isn't running and this thing is as slow as I am. lol and that isn't good.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: 2 years old - Lenova Flex 3 Looks like the tag is worn off for the model #
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to trouble shoot not a person who knows about computers. It has been slow for over 2-3 wks but the rest is only a week or so. Sound just quit working today. I also had a firewall box pop up today.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: It isn't holding a charge at all. I think that is it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason